06 March 2007

A New Direction for the Classroom Reflecting Pool

I am afraid I haven’t posted very many entries to this blog in its first year of existence. I posted three within the first few weeks and thought I was on a roll, but then it was six months before the next one...and that was almost 6 months ago. That’s pretty sad given the overwhelming number of interesting topics in special education there are to write about.

Well, hopefully that will change. I have been invited by the West Chester University’s 3E Institute (here) to do some blogging on topics in special education in an attempt to expand the digital community they are striving to create. I will post entries that will hopefully provoke some conversation as interested readers share comments and questions, with me and with each other. We will have the opportunity to engage in what could be a very provocative and stimulating digital conversation on any and every topic related to special education that might pop up.

What do you want to talk about? Take a few moments to leave a comment about this entry with some ideas for topics. Sure, I’ll come up with my own topics and share them with you, but I also look forward to taking a stab at some of your ideas.

Look to this space soon for a new entry about a topic we talked about the other night in my graduate class here at WCU. In the meantime, let’s here from you.

And, look below here, as there are four existing entries that may be of interest and prompt a comment or two.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment